The IT Status Page for Employees ROI Calculator
Does your help desk get overwhelmed with tickets when an IT issue occurs because communication with employees is either insufficient or non-existent? Have you considered implementing an IT status page to improve this communication failure, but have found it difficult to justify the expense? Statuscast built its IT Status Page ROI Calculator with you in mind. The Calculator is designed to help IT, help desk and internal communications leaders build the business case for investing in an IT status page that will keep employees informed about IT systems and networks.
While the qualitative benefits of such a page may be obvious, it’s the quantitative cost savings that typically are harder to calculate. However, real numbers are critical in building your business case because they show the potential effect to the company’s bottom line. That’s where The Calculator can help.
After answering a series of questions about your company, The Calculator gives you real numbers based on your current spend to show you what your company could save with a status tool. The output is a cost savings infographic tailored to your business that you can use inside your organization to justify the purchase of a status page communication solution.
To get the best results from The Calculator, you should answer as many of the questions on the intake survey as possible. The questions you will be asked include:
- Do you know your IT department’s average cost per help desk ticket?
- What is your average cost per IT ticket?
- What is the average number of help desk tickets your organization generates per month?
- What number of these tickets do you estimate are due to application downtime?
- Would you like to add employee productivity gains and savings to your ROI analysis?
- What is the total number of employees in your organization?
- What is the average salary per employee?
- What is the total downtime (in hours) per year per employee?
- What is the estimated percent of productivity recovered from proactive notifications?
You don’t have to answer all the questions, but the more you do, the better the analysis will be. Ready to get started on your ROI analysis?